This Reading Thai Script web module is an electronic reproduction of AUA Thai Course Reading book, enhanced with audio readings of the exercises. The web module is developed by Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong, Thai Language Program, with funding from National Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC) at University of Hawaii-Manoa and Research Relation Fund Award 2005-2006, University Research Council, University of Hawaii-Manoa.
Primary Designer/ Voice: Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong ยุพาพรรณ หุ่นจำลอง. (e-mail) email@example.com
Developer/Voice: Yudthaphon Vichianin ยุทธพล วิเชียรอินทร์
We would like to thank the following individuals and organizations who help make this project possible.
- Mr. Adul Pinsuwana อดุลย์ ปิ่นสุวรรณ, Director, American University Alumni Language Center (AUA) (director-at-auathailand.org), Ms. Wipha Ratanodom วิภา รัตโนดม, Head, AUA Thai Language Program, granted permission to reproduce AUA textbook in electronic form with enhancement (wipha-at-auathai.com)
- Dr. Thaweesak Koanantakool ทวีศักดิ์ กออนันตกูล, Director, National Electronic and Computer Tehnology of Thailand (NECTEC)
National Foreign Language Resource Center (NFLRC), University of Hawaii, Organized and provided some funding and resource for a “Summer Institute for Developing Web-based Learning Environment for Southeast Asian Languages” in August 2004, where this web module got started.
- University Research Council, University of Hawaii-Manoa, for the Research Relations Fund Award 2005-2006, which enables us to complete this project.
The tutorials were developed by a team under the leadership of Dr. Yuphaphann Hoonchamlong, who wrote the presentation and narration script, prepared most of the graphics, unit templates and interaction design.
Copy editor: Dr. Carol Compton
Narrator: Dr. Kanjana Thepboriruk
Technology consultant: Dr. Yudthaphon Vichianin
The following former Fulbright IIE Foreign Language Teaching Assistants (FLTA) at the University of Hawaiʻi, need to be acknowledged for their contribution to the development and revision of the E-tutorial units.
- Nanchareeya Ratanabhan ณัญฉรียา รัตนพันธ์ (2014-2015)
- Atchara Simlee อัจฉรา สิมลี่ (2015-2016)
- Thanatnicha Thanaboonrungroj ธนัชนิชา ธนบูรณ์รุ่งโรจน์ (2016-2017)
The material development was made possible by a grant received from the Royal Thai Embassy via the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, University of Hawaii-Manoa in 2014-2015 with Prof. Yuphaphann as principal investigator
And with donation from users.