Open access Thai language resources for the general public.Currently available are:
- TLCB Audio-Visual Resources: Online companion audio-visual Resources for Thai Language and Culture for Beginners Book 1 & Book 2
- AUA Reading Thai: AUA Language Center Thai Course Reading and Writing (Mostly Reading) units with interactive audio enhancement of the reading exercises.
- Learning Thai From Songs
- Festivals of Thailand: Screencasts of Ministry of Culture (Office of the National Culture Commission) Interactive Multimedia CD. (2002)
- Chiranan’s Poetry Reading: Video recordings of Chiranan Pitpreecha’s reading of her poems, with text. Some with English translation.
- Art of Thai Puppetry: A documentary video clip produced by Wandee Limpawattana, Thammasat University.
- Misc. links: links to other Thai language resources